Our club was first formed in 1890 as ‘The Ipswich & West Moreton Photographic Society’.
On 12th July 1901, the club changed to ‘Ipswich Amateur Photographic Society’.
In July 1953, the club became incorporated as ‘Ipswich Photographic Society’.
Back Row :
Miss Phillipa Barkell, Mrs C.W.L. Heiner, Mr J.H. Barkell, R. Henderson, Mrs. R. Henderson Johnston, Llewellyn Salkeld, Harry Williams, Hugh Parkinson, Bert Roberts, Herb.Hastings, Tom Chesters.
Cec. Harper, Miss Cameron, Henry Parker, Mr. Fred Jackson (C& F. Grocery.)
Miss Chesters, Mrs. Hugh Parkinson, C.W.L. Heiner,
Photo Taken by Pearson Cameron. Member of the first Ipswich Photographic Society : 1907 -1910.
Photo taken at the Upper reaches of the Bremer River.